Your Church needs your help to Deep clean entire church. (Where will germs be transferred? Consider shampooing carpets, sanitizing pews, bathrooms, doorknobs, light switches, and microphones.) Setting up to meet standards, planning to meet the new norm. Please sign up, call or show-up. Ministries effected include:
- Worship Service Seating to Dismissing
- Amenities: Coffee, Hand Sanitizer Etc.
- Sunday School & Small Groups
- Children’s Team
- Music Teams
- Tech Teams
First in person service anticipated on Sunday June 28
We will open the church at Phase 4 which will allow 50 or fewer assembly following set guidelines.
Based on the guidelines put in place by the Government of Illinois, the earliest the Northeast region could upgrade to Phase 4, is June 26. With first service June 28.
Please continue to worship with us digitally:
- Morning Prayer & devotional M-F 8:0 a.m. Click to learn more*
- Midweek Worship Wednesday at: 7:00 p.m. Click to learn more*
- Sunday Bible Study at 10:00 a.m. Click to learn more*
- Sermon OnDemand. Click to learn more*
There are 5 Phases to reopening Illinois
We are in Phase 3, which allows a max. gathering of 10
We will open the church at Phase 4 which will allow 50 or fewer assembly per guidelines
Based on the guidelines, the earliest the Northeast region could upgrade to Phase 4, which is June 26. With first service June 28.
COVID-19 Message from Pastor Steve Barack March 20, 2020
Ways to Pray
“The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”—Deuteronomy 31:8
- Pray for all who are sick, that they will receive timely care and healing from the Great Physician.
- Pray for medical workers, caregivers, emergency relief teams, and government leaders.
- Pray for peace to those who are living with uncertainty, for those in quarantine, for those in recovery.
- Pray for God’s comfort as a healing balm to fear and despair.
- Pray for those suffering from depression and anxiety.
- Pray for pastors and churches to model hope and help during the recovery.
- Pray for Christians to point others to Christ during the crisis.
Caution with COVID-19 is a concern for the health and safety of our community. With those concerns in mind, we will not be conducting Sunday service, prayer meeting, or Men/Women’s Group at Lisle Bible Church until April 30th. At that time, we will reassess the current COVID-19 health conditions.
If COVID 19 (Coronavirus) media reports, closures, & social distancing, causing you to be anxious, stressed, lonely, etcetera contact Lisle Bible Church. We Are Here For You.
Join us for our Online Experience!
Pastor Steve will make regular postings on Facebook as well as broadcasting messages.
God bless you all,
Please observe all recommendations by the CDC in the days ahead as well to remain healthy. See their website for up to date recommendations https://www.cdc.gov/.
We realize that some families may experience hardships and as a result, are listing the following resources below:
NICOR and Com Ed are suspending payment for those unable to pay during the quarantine.
If this applies to you check their websites for information:
A community resource page for a variety of needs: